Pog-Kamino Assault

Pog

Name: Pog

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event/Encounter Name: Kamino Assault

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):
212th was deployed to a desolate planet to retake a mining facility that the CIS had captured. They took over a nearby armory depot and snuck in with CIS vehicles and silenced weaponry. They later saw landers taking off and the rishimoon outpost detected them heading to Kamino. 212th boarded up in an arquitens cruiser and defended Kamino against the CIS' assault.

Note: Claimed the ES as a CMD, only posting this for feedback.

KrMCdFv.png

Former:

Jedi Youngling

8/10
Great two map event, loved the stealth part at the beginning moving into full blown assault to protect Kamino
Lots of shit for me as an EOD to blow up, so thanks for that
Good droid spawning, I personally had no problem and when they did ambush me you caught it quickly

- You cut off my RBCs >:(

• Friendly 1

First and Last Jaing Skirata

7/10

The only thing I had an issue with was the way you spawned enemy NPCs. There were a few instances where we had cleared out a building and had friendly NPCs guarding, and somehow droids got in still. This is a pet peeve of mine but it really brings me out of the event.

• Informative 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

9/10

It was pretty good it being two part on different event maps was awesome.

Edited by GlizzyGlock0
Grammar

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

9 hours ago, Lynx_OGX said:

4/10 tbh with you and this is only because you guys were Majorly disorganized and it made me embarrassed to be there and I honestly didn't want to be there for the last part of it. 

I don't want to seem like I have a stick up my ass, but please keep AARs for giving the GM feedback on their event

Things to give feedback on could be planning, spawning, building, and GH organization

I wouldn't step in here normally, but the GMs do use the feedback you give them, and Pog can't improve his events if the thing that he was told he should improve is the players' actions

• Agree 2

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c