Elijah's ROA 05/26 -5/30[COMPLETE]

Name: Elijah

Staff Rank: HA

SteamID:  on the roster 

Length of LOA/ROA (Please specify date if possible): 05/26 -5/30

Reason: Personal 

Do you understand that if you go LOA/ROA on a named Jedi Character for more than two weeks, go on LOA/ROA on any RC character, or go LOA/ROA while being clone commander, you will be removed from that position: yes

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA/ROA for more than two weeks you may lose your leadership position?: yes

Edited by Elijah

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Before everyone starts to think that i took a ROA because i got arrest. That's not the case, I took a roa because i have a family member in the hospital.   

Edited by Elijah

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

1 hour ago, Elijah said:

Before everyone starts to think that i took a ROA because i got arrest. That's not the case, I took a roa because i have a family member in the hospital.   

It was a joke but I hope whoever is in the hospital gets well soon and everything works out!

• Funny 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

14 hours ago, Elijah said:

You was a good Anakin. 

nah but I hope your family gets better man, let me know if you need anything or need someone to talk to. Hope everything turns out alright :peepoLove:

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif