The Sunken Stone Episode 1! - Mavelle

Mavelle

10/10, absolutely loved the event 

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

Spoiler

9/10 I liked the puzzle, i liked the acting, i liked the story and i liked the system on the health and damage, ONE issue, i dont know if you added the fog, but it was a bit much, but other then that I loved it

• Management
Management

9/10

I haven't given a 9/10 in a hot minute but this was genuinely well put together and there was plenty of roleplay which is pretty rare in deployments these days. Hopefully more TC show up next time and thanks for creating this storyline for us!

Keep up the absolutely amazing work. We all appreciate it.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

10/10 absolutely enjoyed the shit out of that event it was beautiful, reminded me of Killjoy events 

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

• Management
Management

Also 

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

9/10. Loved everything. The characters, the map, amazing. Only thing I had against it was the health and the healing portion. It's hard for me to heal someone to 150 HP exactly due to how healing works and in-game talk lag and all that.  Maybe if we had our health just set to 300 or to be asked to remove our skill points for the event might make it 10x easier for me. I don't know but one thing for sure, it was difficult to get an exact HP number. Otherwise, it was a great event and I can't wait for the next one

• Informative 1

Current: Obi-Wan Kenobi (x2), Guardian Master (x2)
Ex: Rex, Tup, Kix, and Appo, Bultar Swan

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Atlex said:

9/10. Loved everything. The characters, the map, amazing. Only thing I had against it was the health and the healing portion. It's hard for me to heal someone to 150 HP exactly due to how healing works and in-game talk lag and all that.  Maybe if we had our health just set to 300 or to be asked to remove our skill points for the event might make it 10x easier for me. I don't know but one thing for sure, it was difficult to get an exact HP number. Otherwise, it was a great event and I can't wait for the next one

Thanks for the feedback! I'll try and figure out something that works better next time

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c