Anu's Staff Application

Anu

RP Name: GM 4thSRML MAJ Anu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36721724

Timezone:PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I used to be a Senior Mod and a Trainer on Icefuse and really enjoyed helping and training my fellow troopers to enhance their experience on the game. I have taken away so much from this game as far as long lasting friendships as well as hilarious events and interactions that I will remember for a long time to come. I took a break from staff for several months as I just wanted to focus mainly on RP and core game play, but I feel like it is time that I try to give back again to the community I feel a welcomed part of. There are many obligations and a certain demeanor you should hold yourself to as a staff member to set an example for those around you and I know I can maintain those standards to help maintain the Synergy RP community. I am excited to be given the chance to be a helping hand to those in need when they are lost (unsure of their purpose on the ship) /need assistance with RDM or Whitelisting etc I have over a year of CWRP experience now and feel that I am more than capable of handling the responsibility. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am a Registered Nurse in the state of California. I work for the American Red Cross in Los Angeles and play an integral role of the outgoing shipments of Whole Blood, Plasma, Platelets, Leukocytes among other bodily fluids. I have been playing drums for over 15 years and it is something that I take a lot of pride in due to the amount of hard work and practice I put in to become proficient in playing. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I was a Senior Mod back on Icefuse and was going to get my staff rank transferred over but at that point I was swamped at work and had some IRL stuff going on so I just couldn't commit to being a staff member at the time. I am once again ready to take on the duties of staff and pursue it with diligence. 

• Agree 1

+1. I can't say enough about Anu. He is on his way to being a GM/KU senior officer. Hard working, easy to get along with, reasonable and a damn fine trooper and leader.

He will be a great addition to ADMIN of that I have no doubt.

- Commander Keller / Oxen

Banned

+1