Trench's Final Stand

vCoil

Name: Coil

Who helped (If applicable): Arty, Glizzy, Pythin

Event/Encounter Name: Trench's Republic Trap

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): None

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Trench was freed at Rishi and you guys came in to capture him and the fish. Went well took Rishi Moon back over and it was a decisive victory for the Republic, LAST PART OF THE TRENCH SERIES.

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

8/10 , Again with the other parts of this event. Your directions you gave GH's were clear and to the point, the only problem was players rushing areas we had not set up yet by boosting on heads

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

4/10, I liked how the droids had a lot of HP and perfect accuracy it made the event very difficult, I liked the dupes and the scenery was very good. Droids were spawned on top of us a lot of the time, there was no adaptability in the event, i can count several times where a GM was yelling at a trooper for doing something out of the box or when players were respawning because droids were spawned on top of them, or yelling at people for doing something to get a leverage over a bs scenario. I executed an event job like 3 times, and he kept on coming back after i executed him, he refused to RP and didn't value his life, he was the shark general guy. When we started clearing the cell block a GM was opening doors that droids were inside of, but there was only 1 button to open the door, it was on the outside making it impossible to open the door from the inside which doesn't make any sense how droids could do that if there's no button to press. at one point I was by myself at the crashed lander near the end of the event and a GM spawned a commado droid with a t21 and perfect accuracy and a lot of HP right on top of me and i died immediately, that should never happen. There's so many small things that also happened that I can't remember because there was just so much more bad stuff that happened during this event. Also you didn't place the graph you're supposed to put in for your AAR.

Edited by DaBaby

6/10 It was alright, got dragged out very hard though. Decent first event server deployment, but with a good bit of room to improve. I joined late, but it seemed like you weren't sure when you wanted to end the event.

Former:

Jedi Youngling