[DENIED] one more time - Misfits Staff Application

Misfit

RP Name: TR Spec Ops SUPL 2ndLT "Spark"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:172194265

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone: est

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): alright so before i got booted from staff i really liked doing event and things for the server. i had some pretty decent events i think and most of them were decently fun. you might ask "why did you get removed from staff?" my answer to that is i acted as if the staff team was a hobby that i could take up when ever i felt like it and thus gave myself and everyone around and above me the impression that i didnt care much about it. In reality i did very much care but i just didnt support the server as a admin as i should have (by being childish in general or whatever). Now i have a different mind set since i have a different lifestyle and i am mentally more healthy i feel as if i am ready to help hold the burden of the server once more and become a admin again. im striving for positions in the GM team again so hopefully i will be able to make mroe decently good if not great event (with the help that elijah gave me the day before i was kicked).

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): im like 6'0 - 6'1ish and work at a McDonald's. im still in school and grades are alright. i play 2 sports and strive to actually do some shit in life. i make videos, videos, and art so hopefully one of thsoe 3 will take me somewhere

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: ya i was a SA and a decent GM and TR

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 2868:02:01

Edited by Misfit

the Darman Keller guy

• Coordinator
Coordinator

From the last time you were in staff you were always a problem
Your attitude in game from all interactions ive had is extremely negative 

In all your ops currently its low effort and seem to have some sort of issue at the end of it
And i havent seen much change 

• Informative 1
  • Optimistic 1
7 minutes ago, Woeny said:

In all your ops currently its low effort and seem to have some sort of issue at the end of it

like i stated above, i feel like im in a much better mental space and state than i was 30 days ago.
speaking on all my ops they are very late at night usually and i dont have enough people to do bigger better operations but i gotchu if you want more effort

the Darman Keller guy

I've had an incredibly toxic and bad interaction with you not even a month ago. What have you done to change your behavior?

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

8 hours ago, Harsh said:

I've had an incredibly toxic and bad interaction with you not even a month ago. What have you done to change your behavior?

got mental help. i went to therapy, got a job, pulled up my grades, did any and everything i could to change my attitude for the better 

the Darman Keller guy

20 hours ago, Woeny said:

i trust is judgement i recall converstations i had with you as a HA and mavrick and shockpoint and that team can recall issues that rise so ill have to -1

-1. Reasson being not stating stuff in discord for example with CIS ops. Goes alone in and just messes around. But appilcation was good. So i will say keep working towards becoming a better member in general not negative and i will (+1) you.

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

+1 I’ve known Vertical for 2+ years and yes, The older Vertical was a very, VERY, toxic individual but, these last few weeks since being in 21st with him i’ve seen nothing but improvements. Sit down and talk to him and you’ll see the person he has molded himself into! 

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: