Bacta-President Backstab

Bacta

Name: Bacta

Event/Encounter Name: Silvy,Duki

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):  President backstab the Republic and they reclaim it by using skill and high IQ

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Bacta

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

5/10 Spawning was highly questionable and the story was a little hard to follow. Felt a bit too linear and event jobs randomly got TP'd out of RP a couple times. Felt like the communication between you and your helpers was lacking. Lastly a few minor things, nice ship dupe but please try to do in-RP briefings and DB's, they are much better than everyone being moved into the ES channel in TS in my opinion. Overall, it was good but had it's issues but for how quickly you put it together it was decent.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

6/10 I'm gonna be honest, I didn't really have too much fun. 

There was a lot of stuff that was.. confusing? Not only that, but the spawning wasn't very.. coordinated. I think it'd be better if you had a slightly stronger handle on who spawns what, where.

The story that there was was sort of the same as a lot of your events, and I think you could do better story-wise

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

6/10, I enjoyed pursuing different goals & doing some hard pushing

Ending was great too
Could do some work with spawns and difficulty

And I'm in the healthy BMI thing <3

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

8/10

A little bit much lag so i fucked up some of the spawns but without the spawns everything was fun. Seeing how 212th went thru that building and clearing choke points.

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights