Unkindled's Galactic Assault

Name: Unkindled

Helpers: N/A

Event Name: Galactic Assault

Description: Several attacks on several different planets. Big shoot em over all the planets with some basic RP nothing serious and just wanted to do something to keep players engaged. Basically we went to every planet other than tython. CIS controlled planets.

KrMCdFv.png

Given the fact that the whole server was at each planet at the same time for all of it i think the enemies could have been a bit tougher. Felt like we cut through them like a hot knife in butter. But it was nice and like and a good think to keep us entertained.

• Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Given the fact that the whole server was at each planet at the same time for all of it i think the enemies could have been a bit tougher. Felt like we cut through them like a hot knife in butter. But it was nice and like and a good think to keep us entertained.

Alrighty you think more HP then would work? 

Just now, Unkindled said:

Alrighty you think more HP then would work? 

In this instance definitly, more droids is always a possibility but with the whole base being at these places that can result in lag, i definitely think more health, probably through spawning more B2's/Commando's then just B1's would be a good step up.

spacer.pngspacer.png

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

In this instance definitly, more droids is always a possibility but with the whole base being at these places that can result in lag, i definitely think more health, probably through spawning more B2's/Commando's then just B1's would be a good step up.

Also out of 10 how would you rate the event so I can log it down?

Just now, Unkindled said:

Also out of 10 how would you rate the event so I can log it down?

I don't like rating events, i just give my opinion on what i think could be improved and what I like. I feel like ranks are too arbitrary. The current system doesn't really make it easy to differentiate between more RP focused and More shoot'em ups.

However since you asked, 7/10 when compared to shoot'em ups. liked all planets being used but too easy.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png