[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Petrie Staff Application

RP Name: Petrie

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:81625618

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become an admin because I love the server and want to help out with the community. One reason I want to help out is to take tickets on down time as that can be a problem some time. The 2nd reason I want to become an admin is to help out with events and at some point host them. The 3rd reason I would like to become an admin is to help out with the TR program. I have never been an admin before but I am willing to learn to the best of my ability. And the overall reason I would like to be an admin is to make the community more open and fun.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I was born in Ontario, Canada. I like to play video games. And I am currently in high school.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have no previous staff experience.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 689 hours

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
Head Admin

+1 - only good interactions with you so far. Very chill and calm dude.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 Good dude.

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

+1

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                                                                                  212th's Most  Loyal Heavy

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

• 3 weeks later...