[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Blue) Staff Application

RP Name: TR 212th ARF CSM Blue

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144203891

VIP (Y/N): y 

Timezone:CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

As a person that likes to have fun I have noticed that usually during late nights there's not much to be done since most people are off and most admins don't want to do anything because they're tired. As an admin I hope to create more fun for the community with late-night encounters like Shpack does. Also I have noticed that recently it's been taking longer for tickets to be taken care of. I hope to take care of these faster to create a better environment for the community where they don’t have to wait a long time to get something done. I like to help people whether it's carrying the groceries in or fixing a fence. I also plan to become a Game Helper and help make the quality of events that Threepwood makes.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 14 and live in the Midwest. I have one brother that's older than me and one sister that is younger than me and a dog. I spend my free time playing games or helping my dad out with chores around the house. I Also go hunting with my uncle every summer. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have not been staff on a Gmod server. But i am ready to learn

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 451 hours

Edited by Redneck
Head Admin

+1 Good luck :)

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                                                                                      212th's Most Loyal Heavy

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: