New Map Idea

Dark

The map redeemer is a good map but the map Kamino Standalone is a good map for the Roleplay experience the community strives to enforce, i understand that the Kamino Standalone map is a giant map and may lag but lag happens no matter what server you join on the Venator map is generic and doesnt stand out this community is 3rd on game tracker most of the Clone Wars servers use the venator map which we have all seen may of times, the Kamino map has an acclamator that Naval can attend to and the Kamino City can be left for military use, the fact is that the map has pleanty of space for all troopers to use, the citadel is nicley detailed and is an extension of the city as its own designated area so it wouldnt inturupt any other players on the other side of the map, the medbay is nicley detailed and only needs a few props added to make it look immersive, the brig also has pleanty of space for CG to arrest even though it has two entrences we can add checkpoints to make sure no one enters the areas the actual cells themselves can be singled out so the people arrested for any reason will not disresspect and or harm any other player that is arrested along side them, the hangars on this map can give pilots the roleplay aspect of actually working on their ships as you can close down the side hangars so the pilots will not be bothered, the mess hall is already built into the map so the actual props used on the venators mess halll will not be needed, as for the CC Room one can be made on the map if any other rooms will not suffice the Kamino map stands out from the rest and can draw in new players as well as the Venator can, the jedi temple can as well be added to this map with time and effort we can make the map work all it needs is the communities support as well as the staffs effort to make the map work , there are barracks on the ship for naval to relax in as well as barracks on the kamino map for the troopers as well, engineers can board the acclamator (my spelling is not perfect) to work on the engine room on ship or even on base, the roleplay that can be added to this map is endless but as for the lag as i have said Lag is always gonna happen no matter the host and or how many props that is actually placed on the map itself, synergy is a fantastic community and i want to make this idea to help us stand out opposed to the rest of the other clone wars servers that exist, everyone have a pleasent day/night and FOR THE REPUBLIC! - TR RANCOR ARCL Captain Dark.

Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=901224962

Edited by Dark
misspelled