[Accepted] Rohan’s Ban appeal

Pythin

I’m posting this on behalf of Rohan

Name: Rohan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155676106

Ban Reason: Toxicity & Inciting Drama on multiple accounts.

Date of Ban: August 6th, 2020 (8 months and 20 days ago from day of posting appeal)

Length of Ban: Permanent

Staff Member(s) Involved: Freck/Anderson (Directors at the time)

Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal:

Backstory for the people who do not know at all: There was a situation going on where myself and a very small group of individuals did not agree with how a certain battalion was run. This came from us being opinionated and believing we could do better ourselves and have improvements. We did trash talk them in a separate discord and a part of that group were making a commander report with the ultimate goal of getting the command out of their positions, and getting someone else in. One day Freck & Anderson (the directors) pulled me in a channel and asked about it which led to everyone getting dragged in, the story being told, and ultimately us getting banned at the discretion of the directors. This was in-game, in TeamSpeak, and on the Forums. I do believe that some have been unbanned already, but this all was a toxic and dramatic happening that could’ve been avoided.

Quite honestly, I have changed. That may be hard to accept for people, maybe forever, maybe not. But I have. In the time I have not been on the server I have mostly been working on myself, and even if it is self-proclaimed, lost toxicity towards people as a whole. The ban was quite a while ago and I accepted that. Even if I found that it was blown out of proportion (with the forum post at the time as well), I won’t deny that there was toxicity and drama I was part of at the time. In the time I have been banned and thus could not get on the server, TeamSpeak, and the forums I believe I have changed enough. Obviously, words are words and nothing is proven till it turns into action. I do not have a lot to say here other than that I have actually changed. In this meantime I have stepped away from GMod as a whole except for April 22nd to check the ban reasoning again.

Evidence to support your claims: I can not find the forum post I mentioned above ^ Maybe someone else could link it in the comments if they have it.

https://gyazo.com/5fa3485513516431934234b5666464bb

https://gyazo.com/f7dec0c756223dd2bf4be635a102e738

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Former: Liaison

For now I will +1 because it seems you have had enough time to mature, but I will be closely monitoring this post for a response from the directors who banned you, people involved, or people who have interacted with you in recent times.

• Friendly 1

🌓🌙

Holy fucking shit. Talk about a Flashbang bruh

Rohan and I are pretty close friends so there might be some bias in my response but, I say +1. Rohan was an absolute chad back in 501st with me and Enzyme. Bring back Commander Jesse. Bring back Papa Rohan

:peepoLove:

• Friendly 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY