Black's Gungan Negotiations

Black

Name: Black

Who helped (If applicable): Silvy Warmac Flip

Event/Encounter Name: Gungan Negotiations

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 501st and CG were deployed to naboo to negotiate with Prime Minister Leon about safety of gungan specie

KrMCdFv.png

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

6/10
I had some huge issues with the enviorment. The big open fields made this event kinda fall on its face. Yous tarted off so strong with that great ship dupe and then we're just killing droids in the middle of a field for 30 minutes. Next time take a little longer even if you have to delay the event half a hour and get some more enivormental props up to supplement the open field that is this map.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Management
Management

6/10

Really it just amounted to a pretty standard shoot em up. It was all pretty chaotic for the most part as we were just attacked by multiple landers and just shot our way through the hordes of droids that were spawned. Eventually we made our way to the water section which was supposed to be the Gungan City to extract the Gungan Minister which ultimately was murdered by a magna droid out of nowhere. Then we had CG extract Senator Bonteri through the underground while 501st covered their escape and when we tried to make our escape the CIS randomly decided to retreat and then we had maybe the most scuffed extraction I have ever seen.

Wasn't bad, had a lot of fun, however it wasn't nothing special and the RP was very limited due to the EJs being killed.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

5/10

I like the ship dupe and I like that there was a semblance of a story.

But it was a story that was all over the place, characters popped in and out of nowhere, the choice of map really wasn't that good at all (although that's not your fault), and the event jobs didn't seem to be taking their, well, jobs seriously. It wasn't bad by any means but I can't personally bring myself to call it anything but average with its hindrances.

• Informative 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC