Drew's GM Application

Tusk

Name:Drew
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:539088116
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: YES
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: | TR Rancor ARC JT SFC Drew has played for 413:57:11.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I would rate it an 8/10
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes 
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I would like to join the GM team because I have always liked helping with events by being either a GH or an EJ and I would now like to try being the one to make the events. Also I love working with other people on the server because I just think its a lot of fun to meet new people and I think that being a GM can enable me to have people collaborate with me by either making the events with me or just being an event job. Another reason would be being given the rank of SA because I think I could do my jobs such as ACEM and SM along with being a SGT on my clone because I could then spawn vehicles and props that I could use for my trials or sims without having to go through the process of asking other admins to do it for me. I also love to test my creativity  and I definitely think being a GM could open up a huge opportunity for me to be creative. The final reason I want to be a GM is that I could help people a lot more with encounters or events by helping them build dupes and I would also get to help with more tickets with being able to spawn weapons and props. In conclusion these are my reasons for wanting to join the GM team.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?:  I haven't really found any problems with GM team that haven't already been  taken up with people so no I do not.
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:

Dreams Event - Google Docs

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

@Black I dont know how many he has done alone/without me but I have done around 2-3 encounters with him and about 1 event that I can recall with him. He does good under pressure as most of those encounters we had to try our best with no Senior admins so it was quite tuff but he managed to get past it.

Edited by Ianman19

@Blacki have helped with alot of events but i haven't really done one where i was the main maker of it but i have made encounters. i think i can definitely say that i have enough experience with events where i can handle one on my own easily.

4 minutes ago, DREW said:

@Blacki have helped with alot of events but i haven't really done one where i was the main maker of it but i have made encounters. i think i can definitely say that i have enough experience with events where i can handle one on my own easily.

I see. I'll +1 this but i recommend getting a GM to shadow you before you become an Actual Game Master  

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: