Forge

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Architect of the Light Forge

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:76791814

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Don't remember Back in 2017 was a VA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Had a hard time doing staff stuff thanks to work and school.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): The main reason I would like to join the staff team is to help the server and those who play here. I would like to keep the server entertained by doing Events and encounters based on RP or shoot em ups. I would also be able to help the Jedi branch that I am apart of to do Trials and other Misc items.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): The last time I was a staff member, It went really well due to how everyone was treated. I believe at the time, we were at a good spot where everyone was and was able to get the best job done possible. Due to how well the team worked, there was little error in what occurred, however there was the occasional issue where someone would be not punished properly for what they did (like minge or break something on the server)

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Forge

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED