Zombies Street blues

Rocksteady

Name: Rocksteady

Who helped (If applicable):

Event Name: Zombies Street Blues

Following a tip by a scared civ, the GAR made a hostile insert onto a dangerous planet. They were informed the creatures present react negatively to sound and swarm it. The streets were empty at first, but as time went on and more and more sound was made, the Republic soon found themselves overwhelmed and the planet had to be glassed to ensure it would survive.

KrMCdFv.png

8/10 Great 5am event. You're crazy for doing this, but it was pretty good. The main server build up to the event server was nice and the premise of the zombies being attracted to sound was interesting. My main complaint would be about the confusion with the extract location and we ran around looking for it and only a handful of us ended up finding it. Overall it was very good though

Former:

Jedi Youngling

• Management
Management

7/10

Late night deployments are always pog. I like you started the story on main with a briefing with the COs of each battalion and deployed everyone active on the server at the time. With that small amount of people I’d recommend just briefing them all instead of a few of them.

The story was interesting and I guess it was intended to be a losing situation since we didn’t really seem to get a choice other than blowing everything up and evacuating. 

There were a few mishaps with lag and game issues that were out of your control but they didn’t really affect me that much.

Thanks for the late night fun and only getting me two hours of sleep lol

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk