Valakyths GM Application

Banned

Name: Valakyth
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85207021
Current Staff Rank: A
Are you Currently a GH?: yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 524:19:37.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 10
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I love doing events I find it really fun to be able to use my imagination and come up with an idea and then make happen. I don't see a lot of events on downtime, I know you probably hear that a lot in applications but if I'm on and its downtime I try to host an event. I love keeping people entertained, its honestly in my nature to keep people entertained that's why I really want to be a GM.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Yes NPC routes, so they can patrol.
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cu1qN0sxqHkO0TuSp7N2sErp3fJJvFQ_fQinmbtYneE/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

Edited by Saggin
  • Agree 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

+1 

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Banned
6 hours ago, BlackPink said:

Wait we can do NPC route ?? Btw +1 from me.

No but it’s in the works, from what I have been told

Edited by Saggin

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Can you make the doc have view access on before I +1/-1? I'll try to leave my feedback as soon as that is viewable

Also with the idea of having NPC's go on patrol you can do it but to a pretty limited extent with the NPC controller. Would be nice to see a more efficient way added though.

Updating to +1, great detail on event doc.

Edited by Pog

Former:

Jedi Youngling

• Management
Management

+1

good luck

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned
1 hour ago, Pog said:

Can you make the doc have view access on before I +1/-1? I'll try to leave my feedback as soon as that is viewable

Also with the idea of having NPC's go on patrol you can do it but to a pretty limited extent with the NPC controller. Would be nice to see a more efficient way added though.

Yeah I can make it view, but I would have to be home first.

Edited by Saggin

Banned
5 hours ago, Pog said:

I changed the link you can see it now

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a GMO+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPS - PENDING

i have a crush on Zendaya

• 2 weeks later...