Enraged Dooku

Valakyth

Banned

Name: Valakyth

Who helped (If applicable): Drew, Soccer, Kaptin, 

Event Name: Enraged Dooku
Link to Event Document (optional): Dooku gets enraged over his tablet being broken, sends a bunch of CIS and general Grevious to attack. HMC gets exploded, defcon 1 gets called. Troops retake base and fix HMC and take back base defenses

KrMCdFv.png

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• Director
Director

0 shitty event got droids spawned on my got a admin in god mode killing me, tried to get out of the base but couldnt then started getting shouted at by "the force" to get out of the base then i tried to got killed by a gun ship or a count dooku that chased me spawned back in got killed by droids so only way i could get out was by killing the droids cleared almost all of them me and a fellow trooper then admin came killed us we respawned and bam all droids had respawned aswell. Shitty event don't do them anymore thanks!

• Agree 1

0/10

That event was uhhh. Not good, From literally getting droids spawned on top of my head to an admin (who I will not name) Legit killing me and Gohn in the Left ATC Tower while in admin mode which has already been dealt with.

The event was piss poor and was dragged out for wayyy too long and I didn't get the idea behind it.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

0/10 - terrible organisation, terrible spawns, Helpers abusing their powers (flying in god mode and killing troops that didn't evacuate the base), u guys can't spawn droids, u spawned the amount to make the server lag, after u were told to by an Head Admin to chill with the spawning u went even HARDER 15 minutes ago. I will gladly say that i enjoyed more 10 same events in a row based on blowing skygate and spawning droids on venator back in 2017 than this one, i hope this will be handled by a GMO+ cause this thing was really TERRIBLE!!!

Edited by Black
actually updating it to 0

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

1 hour ago, ask said:

0 shitty event got droids spawned on my got a admin in god mode killing me, tried to get out of the base but couldnt then started getting shouted at by "the force" to get out of the base then i tried to got killed by a gun ship or a count dooku that chased me spawned back in got killed by droids so only way i could get out was by killing the droids cleared almost all of them me and a fellow trooper then admin came killed us we respawned and bam all droids had respawned aswell. Shitty event don't do them anymore thanks!

he tried alright he didnt do it on purpose what so ever and yeah but other than that i am going to say the idea was good just shit happend so 7/10

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
1 hour ago, Black said:
  • 0/10 - terrible organisation, terrible spawns, Helpers abusing their powers (flying in god mode and killing troops that didn't evacuate the base), u guys can't spawn droids, u spawned the amount to make the server lag, after u were told to by an Head Admin to chill with the spawning u went even HARDER 15 minutes ago. I will gladly say that i enjoyed more 10 same events in a row based on blowing skygate and spawning droids on venator back in 2017 than this one, i hope this will be handled by a GMO+ cause this thing was really TERRIBLE!!!

you do know that we all have a shitty event once in a while right so this is a learning expirience 

Edited by Soccer
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
Banned
10 minutes ago, ask said:

I tried a lot of shit went wrong that we didn't expect to happen. Like dooku getting failRP captured to not going to name names people sitting in courtyard on defcon 1 fight while others were evacing to someone saying HMC was unrepairable. I tried to keep yall entertained but apparently I should stop doing events.

Edited by Saggin

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Let’s all try to relax, to the Game Master and Helpers, having a bad event/encounter is going to happen and you just need to be ready to accept the criticism.

And to the players, remember the person who is making the event is doing so for free and is volunteering to keep you entertained.

At the end of the day, you’ll remember this event so it couldn’t have been that bad. :pepeLaugh:

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1