Halo 1 mission 3

Bud

6/10

I mean it was unique and all but execution in my opinion wasnt great, my complaints are
- Restricted to DC15S against Perfect Accuracy NPCS
- Very short, not even an hour for 30+ minutes of wait time
- Wasn't planned amazingly, had issues in the beginning and during
- Definently confusing at points, lots of people didnt know where to go or what they were doing

Edited by Atark
  • Agree 1

RIP Family of Euphoria

6/10 wasnt a bad event, was really short, no rp other than the ej talking. I liked the use of props to make it feel like the map wasnt empty, i feel like the majority of events have nothing in them and it is made out to be extremely baron. Job selection couldve been better, also I feel like having a Halo or any other event should be more based off of the other game or movie rather than a direct copy if that makes since.

6/10 Cool idea but execution wasn't great and the event was very short after a whole lot of waiting. The halo dupe was very cool but some other aspects of the preparation seemed to be lacking. The original plan to TP every individual person was a bad one so you had to quickly add a witcher portal and then having us all get prop killed. We also almost all immediately died once going through the portal. Overall, decent idea but it could've gone a lot better.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

5 minutes ago, Pog said:

6/10 Cool idea but execution wasn't great and the event was very short after a whole lot of waiting. The halo dupe was very cool but some other aspects of the preparation seemed to be lacking. The original plan to TP every individual person was a bad one so you had to quickly add a witcher portal and then having us all get prop killed. We also almost all immediately died once going through the portal. Overall, decent idea but it could've gone a lot better.

I would like to add that I fucked the prop up whilst playing and trying to unstuck two people. I was not apart of the Gamemasters conducting the event and It was my fault that occured. Hope that cleared some things up

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

9/10 I had alot of fun! The RP was great.

Edited by Rizzo

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter