[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Harrison Staff Application

Jekyl

RP Name: Harrison (will update with any other RP names that come in the following few days) - Updated Names: B1 1111, Alamo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100602321

VIP: Yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator: To facilitate gameplay, and to fulfill a recommendation as issued by Dono. Primary reason however is rather simple, I plan to put in a game-master application in the future so the server can have events more often. Beyond that, I would appreciate being an administrator to reduce workload on other current admins, and to show some love back to a community that I am enjoying so far. Overall I want to add in a bit of my own input and work to help the community as a whole in the future.

Writing six sentences on why I want to do something, when it boils down to A) I would like to be a game master, and was told staff is a pre-req of that and B) Having more people to handle whitelisting is good.

Tell us a little about yourself: I am a disabled army vet currently waiting on Corona to be done so I can go back to school on my GI bill. I plan to go to a trade school to learn gunsmithing, because firearms are a lifelong passion of mine. I enjoy quite a few other games in my free time, primarily ARMA and Squad.

Do you have any previous staff experience: No.

How many hours in game do you currently have: 33 hours

Edited by Jekyl
Updates to RP names as stated in application prior
  • Agree 2
Banned

+1 get some more hours though app needs 75+ but you seem like a good fit 

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times