Mavelle's GM Application

Mavelle

Name: Mavelle

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114859095

Staff Rank: Admin

Currently a GH?: Yep!

Hours I have played on the server at the time of editing: 392 Hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7.4/10

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: 100%.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: Ever since I've joined Synergy, I've seen the really awesome things that people like Craig, Pog, Shockpoint and a million others have put together and have drawn a lot of inspiration from them. I saw the events and thought to myself "That's awesome! I want to make people feel the way he just did!". I love putting on a show, I love spectacle. I GM for DnD games quite a lot, so putting together stories, characters, acting, improv, and voice acting are no stranger to me. I want to become a GM because running events is extraordinarily fun and I have quite a lot of ideas for them. 

Do you have any suggestions for the Gamemaster team?: I do. And it's not big, or bad or anything like that. I just would love to see more... spectacle in a lot of events. Putting on a show is really what running an event is- it's all about the atmosphere! What I really mean is that GM's being more involved in providing atmosphere would be awesome.

Here's five things I've done on the team so far.

And finally, I've designed a deployment for the 41st for this application. Here's the link!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ux9Cyq7dUtmnr318X7kkJvyHee1yukpBdvUi-Z_7IDg/edit?usp=sharing

It's a pretty heavily wild-west themed, kind of investigation, kind of recon, kind of spooky deployment for the 41st Recon Battalion. It should be very doable in realistic terms, and pretty fun, too!

(I do suggest you listen to the music while reading.)

Edited by Mavelle

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

The easiest +1 of my life!

There is no doubt in my mind that you will put out super high quality events. You've got what it takes to go above and beyond as a GM, and I am SO excited to play your events! Good luck!! 

Edited by Spieler

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

+1

have spoken many times about event ideas and his plans, he is a creative guy and has a v nice future ahead of him in the game master program.

Oh and yeah he can play every instrument under the sun which is pretty snazzy.

Good luck mate 

Edited by MasonA

Discord: Mason#2710

+1 That event doc is great and I've only ever seen good things from you when you've done encounters or been an event job. Has learned a lot and understands how to run events very well. Mavelle is also already a good builder and the only thing that I think that you should be careful of is running an event while playing an event job, since from your doc it seems that you may plan to do that. It is possible to run events like this, but it makes it much more difficult.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.