Coaxium Core Catastrophe [Mavelle]

Name: Mavelle!

Who helped (If applicable): Babatunde, Lively!

Event Name: Coaxium Core Catastrophe

Description: The intelligence officers of the republic informed troopers that they would have the opportunity to destruct a Coaxium Core. This core was spied by the troopers who promptly decided that lightsabers were an excellent form of preventing detection.

They were then detected.

The outpost, with its comms still active, was able to call in separatist reinforcements.

The planet of Mustafar began to crumble around them- pyroclastic flow, lava, explosions everywhere!

KrMCdFv.png

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

9/10. Genuinely some of the most fun I've had in an AAR where I got to use my tech skills to hack as well as my boarding training on landers. Really appreciated both as well as the pretty nice and not overcomplicated story. Also the allowance for a stealth op all could be in was pretty cool.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

8/10. Great job, especially for this being so late at night. Love to do boarding, although 3 Landers for Mustafar is a bit much. Very cool dupe, great job building as usual! Wish we could've experienced the stealth route, had there not been a certain Jedi, but I still had a great time!

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png