Lily's Staff Application

Lily

Banned

RP Name: TR SC MED WO Lily

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:237208209

Timezone: Eastern Time (ET)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator on the server to be able to help out as much as I can. I am very active on the server, and witness a large amount of things that go wrong. If someone isn't there to respond I want to be able to be there and help out. I want to make sure that the server doesn't possess any people breaking the rules. or being rude to others. I personally have received some harassment due to my voice, and I don't want other people to have to deal with others being mean! Everyone on the server deserves to have a great time and get along with others. There shouldn't be any causing trouble or hurting others.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Lily, I enjoy watching anime and playing video games. When I'm not on Synergy Roleplay, I enjoy playing other games such as osu! and League of Legends. I like listening to Korean pop and Japanese pop, and I enjoy meeting new people and becoming friends.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I have been staff on a few Dark RP servers in the past.

• Agree 2
Banned
3 minutes ago, Medic said:

so help me god if people are harassing others i'm coming back to kill a bitch. Hold my beer. 

xD That's violent!

• Agree 1
Banned
14 minutes ago, Retr0 said:

Is that a grill? +1

Thanks!

Banned
16 minutes ago, Shockpoint said:

Also +1. Well written application, and it seems you have some experience with staff.

Max I swear to fucking god I'm using that gif every time someone says grill now

Thank you! :D

Developer

Big +1

As a LTC in SC, I can assure she is a hard worker. Shes is our all time top recruiter so far which means she can do great in staff.

Good luck, lily.

• Agree 1

+1 jayarr says good things about her which i trust and we need more girls on the server (becuase really at this point its just a bunch of guys and it can get kinda weird when ashoka or barris is a man) realy the only promblem i see is we are making another ANIME STAFF MEMBER!!!!!!! xD

(jk +1 still ;))

Edited by ccmonty
  • Agree 1
Banned
4 minutes ago, ccmonty said:

this seems like making another account just to +1 a staff app if not STALKER NO STALKING

That isnt my account. I don't know who it is either.