Corrupted Shadows Part Four (Finally)

Ryan/Ghost

Name: Ghost

Shadowed By: Dono

Who helped (If applicable):  Jo, Caidoon, Tomm, Malore, Thegan, Levii, Dono

Event Name: Corrupted Shadows Part Three

Backstory: Jedi Master Taria Damsin sent two Jedi Shadows on a mission to Geonosis to eliminate the sith presence there and take back all the Jedi Holocrons and Artifacts they had stolen. The sith was able to corrupt both of the Jedi Shadows. Now that these Jedi Shadows corrupted the Jedi  Master felt something was different and decided to go to Geonosis. When he arrived he was defeated by the three opponents and they were all able to corrupt him together.  

Part One Summary: Two Jedi Shadows came back from a secret mission. Little did anyone know that these shadows were corrupted by a dark side user. The Jedi Shadows were sent by a sith lord back to the temple to steal | retrieve data and holocrons. We did eventually get these holocrons by corrupting a Jedi name "Jovanovic". Jovanovic, as he was corrupted, stole many holocrons and helped two sith escape as he was corrupted.  

Part Two Summary: The Two Corrupted Jedi Shadow went back to the temple to get information and to steal books/anything useful.  While the two corrupted jedi were getting their supplies (Really stealing things) they corrupted another shadow named "Forge". Now that they have gotten all the information they needed they headed back to the Sith's Base on Geonosis. Now that they have everything they need they start to debate on what they want to do next, as the sith has the Jedi Master Corrupted now they can do many things and have endless possibilities on what they can do.

Part Three Summary: The Jedi Master "Taria Damsin" and three other Corrupted Shadows arrived on base. The Jedi Shadows and the Master stole many things while they were at the base and temple. A list follows Data that was stolen from area goes as follows - Data archives , Bro’s room, Naval high command, BCC, Purge, Senate chambers, Mas amedda, Brig. The Shadows also were able to bring around a youngling and teach him the sith ways. Expect a a part four, as we now know the base inside and out!

Part Four Summary: The Corrupted Jedi Shadows went back to the jedi temple and started planning their attack on the Anaxes Base. They were able to corrupt two other jedi and they were added to their ranks. After they  As the Corrupted Jedi Shadows were walking around base they rigged a few more things to go out. Comms went out. HMC went out. After this happened the CIS attacked the base and tried to make a huge assault on the base, but the clones fought very valiantly. Many of the Corrupted Jedi Shadows were spared and brought back to the Brig in the Anaxes Base. Many of the Shadows were getting converted and were trying to be brought back to the lightside. Only Three were able to stay alive and get converted. 

KrMCdFv.png

• Agree 1

9/10 gave much needed love to consulars and the RP side of jedi. Clones were kept busy as well, however the main focus was jedi

Remember cloaking rules next time though! 

Edited by Logicless
  • Agree 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

9/10

I had mixed feelings about some of the encounters, but this wrap-up was amazing. It felt really immersive and I loved all of the RP interactions I got to have with your event jobs or just troopers. Plus, lots of consular-esque roleplay! WOOHOO! Good job.

5/10

It was just a bit long I mean it was fun at first but it really felt stretched out after the first 30 minutes or so, and it was really confusing too, there were sith then there were droids then I heard droids on endor idk I mean it wasnt bad...

RIP Family of Euphoria

5/10 Not only at the start of the event the GM was giving Attitude in OOC Voice causing a real stir instead of calming the situation did not make me want to partake in the event. This event gave multiple troopers headaches including me. You had "Jedi" Using Force Lightning while swinging sabers. The event was so unplanned and all over the place it made it hard to keep up and know where and when we are suppose to go somewhere. could be better just plan it some more and communicate better  

Edited by SkiTzz

Former: Doom's Unit Commander, Havoc Squad Brimstone
spacer.png

9/10 Gonna start off by saying great job on the summary for this AAR. Some people will write less than 2 sentences and the amount that you put into this one is what people should strive to do on their AAR's. The Sith marching around base at the beginning as "Jedi" was cool to watch, and when our comms went dark, the HMC was turned off, and the Sith began attacking us it was very fun to have to run around in the dark trying to communicate in game chat. In my battalion we stopped TS communications as a whole to go with the event and it led to some very interesting situations. The droid attack on base at the same time led to us running around while not having comms and not knowing which Jedi were with us and which ones were against us and having to defend against droids. The RP in the brig was thrown off a bit due to some troopers trying to stop the Jedi from doing their RP, but the event jobs handled the situation and recovered well. I appreciate that everyone from clones, Jedi, ENG's, PLT's all had something to do catered to them. Excellent mix of RP and shooting and extremely fun. Also very cool to have an event series on the main server, not many people do that. Great job.

EDIT: Thank you for doing a long event, these are becoming more and more scarce.

Edited by Pog
  • Friendly 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling