Jayarr's Ban Appeal

Jayarr

Banned

RP Name: Jayarr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:196846752

Date of Ban: God forbid im making an appeal for 3 days, but (10/29/17 - 10/1/17)

Length of Ban: 3 days

Offense: Disrespected the server in OOC. (would have preferred a kick or something but y'know)

Banned By: Tomas/Aphex

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I fucked up and threw my life problems into the server and got myself removed from staff and all that jazz. I'm nothing without this server. I dont do anything. I dont get social contact (did a few weeks ago but thats shit now). I just sit at my fucking computer and be that little depressing kid that ya'll can make fun of online. I dont know why the fuck i'm so upset over a three day ban, but this shit is my life. It's the only thing i do. All my friends are here. I don't want that only thing taken from me.

Evidence to support your claims: I dont know what the hell you mean by this, if you want a screenshot of the ban or something I can give that but lol idk.

unknown.png

• Agree 1

TBH You did fuck up but im glad that in these rare moments the person that was banned  agreed he screwed up and you payed the price by loosing staff. I hope you learned your lesson and plan to change the way you act. But I think you seek redemption so I say give him a chance but I think you should take 1 day off to cool down +1 (fyi everyone fucks up ask @Joah He saved my ass once from getting demoted) - Dont let IRL bring you down venting on the server will only make your image get worse ;( I still love you and hope you get better soon.

Edited by Max
Banned
Just now, Faoeoa said:

what extent was the server disrespect?

I just said there was corruption and favoritism and just kept saying it sucked.