Chaseman ROA 27 to the 10[COMPLETE]

Ippo

i am moiving to a new house and i have school and i will be sleeping over there some night i just dont know when i will be on but i will be on on the weekends and some week days. i did get promishen to extend it one week if need.

Your LOA has period has been APPROVED and LOGGED.

Please notify us if your LOA is to end early, by tagging me here with an @.

If you have not requested an extension to your LOA before the original date then you will be assumed to be off LOA after the LOA period is complete.

On 1/27/2021 at 11:38 AM, Chaseman said:

i am moiving to a new house and i have school and i will be sleeping over there some night i just dont know when i will be on but i will be on on the weekends and some week days. i did get promishen to extend it one week if need.

In the future ensure you use the template please! 

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Your LOA has been logged as COMPLETED.

If this is an error and you require more time, please contact a Head Admin or a Director immediately.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO LOA - COMPLETED LOA'S

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo