Trench and his cowarts!!!

Bud

Name: Bud 
Helpers: Gadget , Falcon , john , Noble , young , Slak

KrMCdFv.png

Summary: Trench was sent by Doko to defend a planet called minoval's which Carried a uniueq Ore compound where Slowey over time cause Clones and organisms to die and become Creatreaues of the living Dead what happend was Sobde was sent on the ground objective to capture the scientist who conducted the horrible expermients and bring him into justice while 41st conducted a Fleet battle over Minoval to liberate and break the bloackaded where trench retreted back to seperitats space due to losing his blockade and reports his failure to Doku 

0/10 bud it had cool potential, but the ball was dropped so hard it fell through the floor. 1 the event was poorly planned where 41st was boarding landers and they were preemptively blown up killing half the 41st and then those that survived on the acclimator got launched off it. SOBDE went through the entire thing faster than it took for half the players loading. We didn't even see a single enemy in the 41st and we were wiped out.

3 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

0/10 bud it had cool potential, but the ball was dropped so hard it fell through the floor. 1 the event was poorly planned where 41st was boarding landers and they were preemptively blown up killing half the 41st and then those that survived on the acclimator got launched off it. SOBDE went through the entire thing faster than it took for half the players loading. We didn't even see a single enemy in the 41st and we were wiped out.

I understand the LFS Aqustion ships where not what I wanted in terms of the potential i saw thank you for your feedback 

Forum Admin

2/10. Cool concept and idea for an event but was executed poorly and wasn't an event for the size of 2 battalions. 41st from what I saw and heard literally did almost nothing and SOBDE did the basic capture the scientist. Event took around 7 mins to complete and we spent more time loading in and waiting for it to start. Just wasn't good.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

3/10 - Felt really short for a deployment. The whole thing was less than 30 minutes and like it was simply
Fly to Kashyyyk and shoot zombies
Unlock Rayshield
Find Scientist
Shoot more zombies
Escape

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope