[ACCEPTED] Kaptin's Staff Application

Kaptin

RP Name: Kaptin | Chad Strongpants

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56575524

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have played on a good couple of RP severs and out of all of em like this one the most. My time on the server is not extensive but I like the people that play and run the server enough to want to help out as I can. I am moving up the ranks in my battalion and would like to have a better grasp on how the technical side of it all works before I become an officer. I am also very interested in becoming a GM down the road and want to make sure everyone that takes the time to play and put effort in the server gets the most out of it. I'd like to get started helping new and old players alike in the best way possible.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a huge gamer and tend to spend most of my free time at the computer. I love star wars and RP in general I often play DnD whenever I get the chance and have almost a decade of experience as a DM. I tend to go with the flow and am always willing to learn to put myself 100% in anything I put my mind to.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have played a good few servers in the past but have never been a admin. The most experience id have that would be close is as command in a warhammer 40k server wherein I similar to what being in intel is on this server. Keeping rosters clean and doing the books

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: At the time of this post close to 106

+1 I haven't seen a whole lot but good luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal