Hoth sector 1 Dyploment story line

Bud

Name:Bud 
Helpers: Aeon , Feneir , Holo , Lie ren

KrMCdFv.png

Summary: basically the event was pretty much was two objectives the first objective was the 501st where to take care of a comms jammer that faced to the SW of where they landed with 21st while the 21st objective was to take on a fortress that was fortifed to the SE both objectives where met and they were able to take Captian falax and the acclamtor class crusier aethns back to anaxes base this will be a ongoing story line more sectors will appear in the hoth system other batttilons of the republic will need to be called to handled the threat the CIS brings 

• Retired Founder

Honestly, this event was terribly put together.

spacer.png

The event only had 30 players participating & the Net Graph above, was before any action in the event really started, and there was more lag than the main server on 110 players.

There was an absolute shitload of droids pre-spawned for this event (the entire events worth actually) and this was put down before we even did debrief. The server had a near miss on crashing a minimum of 3 times.

The building for this event was subpar at best, including parts clipping out of buildings, floating barricades that we were getting shot under, rocks that were able to be crouched under to get around key progression points of the event. Also, during these progression points there was no resistance, we all just sat there waiting for the GM to come and let us do RP to get to the next point of progression, whilst there were others already on the other side (from crouching under rocks as I said previously).

Overall the event seemed rushed and poorly put together and was not good at all, it lasted roughly 10 minutes & just wasn't very enjoyable at all.

KrMCdFv.thumb.png.8c1dbb57552cfa990a523df42644a4d9.png

Using the above grading chart, this event would be an honest 1/10 potentially scraping a 0/10.

• Pay Respect 1

Fuck I think @Forseen killed the man...

But I do have to agree with him, this is a bit late but I was tired when it finished.

Kinda not a lot going on, some droid and such but it was kinda of obvious that you didn't have helpers. So I will be lenient as I know doing any event or encounter without help is almost impossible on the spawning front.

It was a bit choppy on the server like Forseen mentioned, especially 2 major freezes/"lost connection to server, retrying in 600 second" things, could of been better but it also could have been worse.

Taking my knowledge and experience into consideration, it was like a solid 4 out of 10. 

But it's not your fault.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...