Commando RP

Hanz

yo ngl this is a 0/10

in the future, make sure your event jobs understand how to RP properly before trying to be part of an encounter. They were seriously lacking at best, and attempted to powerplay at worst.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Master of Quests|

5AjdRrY.png

Just now, Finn said:

yo ngl this is a 0/10

in the future, make sure your event jobs understand how to RP properly before trying to be part of an encounter. They were seriously lacking at best, and attempted to powerplay at worst.

The situation with you went way out of hand and I am sorry for that. I didn't mean to force rp on you and it went out of hand

• Friendly 1

🌓🌙

Just now, FatherHanz said:

The situation with you went way out of hand and I am sorry for that. I didn't mean to force rp on you and it went out of hand

No worries, what's done is done. 

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Master of Quests|

5AjdRrY.png

Meant to post this yesterday sorry that it’s late

3/10 Event jobs broke character and would repeatedly say phrases such as “out of character....” which is against GM rules and in these situations where an OOC situation needs to be handled it should be the game master handling it, not an event job. Helpers also AOS’d rather than trying to build RP when things didn’t go as perfectly as they planned. Seemed like there wasn’t much thought put into it and it was just 3 friends running around on commando droids and then complaining about meta gaming. Also I believe the commando droids were each armed with an SG6, which is fine if you need to quickly take out a clone or two but it should not be used to go on killing sprees. Overall, felt like the encounter was targetted toward the enjoyment of the people hosting it rather than the rest of the server. I hope this criticism can help you in the future.

Edited by Pog

Former:

Jedi Youngling