WE ARE BEING ATACKED

Frank

Name: Frank

Who helped (If applicable): Robb

Event Name: WE ARE BEING ATACKED

Summary of Event (optional): Senator Meena Tills was heading to Corasont on a Venator but they got attacked on-boarded on there way there and the Troops had to defend and get the info from the CIS Ship what will lead up to an event in the future.

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by [SR] Frank

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

9/10.

Pretty fun event and I am impressed on how this map was used

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

3/10 I best I think this was just entertaining.

But I felt that this was very standard, bland and unoriginal just to deploy some people. 

I thank you for deploying naval but I feel like theirs always more things to do with naval than just have them sit in a bridge because its a venator map. But thank you for allowing us to have control <3

The event/story was hard to follow and stale. 

But again thank you for the deployment and I did have some fun.

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

6/10 Was good but there were some issues. With venator the navmech (path npc follow) is really good meaning they run around a lot, when droids run they cant be shot, and when they cant be shot they cant die leading to my whole squad getting messed up. You cant control this other than spawning less of them. On top of this there wasnt really any rp from what i saw which is a bit sad bc i love rp plus action

7/10 Joined late but had a great time while I was there. I feel that this being a one life was the main issue with the deployment (and that's coming from someone that didn't die). I understand if some things that happened at the beginning of the battalion threw the plan of a bit but it seems that you recovered nicely.

Former:

Jedi Youngling