Chew's Resignation

Chew

Name: Chew | Prudii

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158878307 

Staff Rank: Senior Admin

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 12/22/2020

Reason for leaving: I'm just not feeling gmod the same way I used too anymore. I do not want to feel up space on the staff team or in SOBDE if I am not even going to get on so I'm making it easier for myself. Although, I may regret this decision in the future, it is what I think is best for me at this moment. 

Farewells: I may not have talked to a lot of people but I got some goodbyes to say. (if I don't mention you, sorry)

@Eclipse You are by far the closest thing I got to a brother on the server. Keep doing you and you will make it far.

@youngfatherless Alright listen here perm boy. Keep pulling girls with those curls. msg me real quick.

@Omalic adsowdoiwaiohsi GRRRRpaw

@Marshh Yoo where'd you get that doooorag. lets play some cs or valorant some time, i'll boost you.

@Naffen its chews day

@Inosuke dont know if u r still on the forums but u smell really really really bad.

@SOBDE Keep doing your shit. I will miss you all. Good luck in the next bvb's you dont have me. jk im ass.

• Friendly 3
  • Pay Respect 1

Former: 41st CaptainDelta-62 Scorch Null-05 Prudii Skirata CF-99 Echo CF-99 Crosshair 41st IC Tenn Alpha-98 Nate | Null-06 Kom'rk Skirata | CF-99 Crosshair

Current: RANCOR

Forum Admin

I kinda expected this, but didn't want to see it :(
o7 Chew, keep in touch on discord bro. Was real fun whilst it lasted.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

o7, Stay Safe man

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead