MapleMooses

RP Name: Cherry/MapleMooses
Steam ID: 76561198075021625
Date of Ban: Not sure
Length of Ban:Permanent
Offense: Chargeback
Banned By: General Grievious 
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: 
My little sister plays on my steam account to play GMod with her friends. She had used my paypal to donate to the server so I charged the money back since she hardly ever plays. I never received money back so I do not understand why this account was banned for a charge back? I have donated for her and 2  other friends to play here. I don't understand how you can still have the money I donated here but not let her come play anymore? She wants to come back and since the chargeback never went through I told her it would be fine since it was about 75$USD (~100CAD).

Evidence to support your claims:

72a10f139f875c3e028bd4135e683d76.png

Edited by MapleMooses
2 minutes ago, MapleMooses said:

I couldn't find this in the rules? 

If I understand what you're saying is that you didn't find chargebacks were against the rules. It in the ToS that refunds aren't offered unless its a mistake on the servers end. It also common practice on Garry's Mod servers to instaban any chargeback attempt due to some people using them in malicious ways.

Refunds

We do not offer refunds unless we deem you deserve one, as in; If we, the owners, or the service make a mistake we will refund you based upon a descision made there and then. Otherwise, refunds are not a thing.  

To clarify, I do not play here. My little sister does. I charged it back since she stopped playing but I never got the money back. 

It was not her mistake (a community memeber) it was mine (the cardholder). 

If you are going to keep her banned can you issue the refund?

Edited by MapleMooses