[ACCEPTED] GalaxyFBR's Re-Application to staff.

Luci

CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: 212th PVT Lucifer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:124428552

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: (UTC+0)GMT(UK)

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team due to personal issues so i had to leave the entire server and stop gaming.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to rejoin the synergy role-play staff team as i generally miss being a part off it as last time it was a great experience while it lasted and i want to be part off this community more and have more responsibilities. As well as this i would like to be staff again because i do see some Fail-RP and minging etc that isn't getting dealt with properly and i want to help stop that and keep the rules enforced in the server. In addition to this i feel like i would be a great addition to the current staff team due to previous experience on this server and other GMOD and FiveM servers and that i could possible help any other staff who may get stuck in situations that they have never dealt with before.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel that my previous time as a staff member was good as i would respond to tickets and situations quickly and i believe i was as professional as i could be at that time. As well as this as my time as staff before i helped out other staff members and was always available to help anyone and everyone if they needed or wanted it. Finally i was always respectful to my higher ups and made sure to make other players understand that just because i was staff i wasn't better than them and that they didn't have to treat me as such, therefore i in all believe my time as staff previously was good.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes i do.

54 minutes ago, Haris said:

Okay so there is a lot of things wrong with this. You want to re-apply for staff after leaving the server fully, not even that you’ve been gone for like 2 years? I don’t even know you lol and I have never even seen you around. Get some experience first then apply/reapply.

Just because i havnt been on the forums doesnt mean i havnt been on the server, i have been on the server under other names, such as Tyler Smith, RZN_Galaxy, Galaxy, GalaxyFBR, just because you havn't seen me doesnt mean i havnt been around

Forum Admin

+1, JUst because you haven't seen him doesn't mean he hasn't been here

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 Like everyone else said, just make sure to touch up on the rules, but other than that you're golden.

Current: Dumbass, Omega 15 CPL Fi (Again...)

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

In the short time I've known you it's always been good and I know that by applying you believe that you understand the rules well enough to succeed in your interview. I am going to +1 and let the interview decide if you are fit for the position in the aspects that are not obvious at first glance.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

+1

no harm in letting him get to the interview, His application looks sincere and He obviously did what any respectable person would have done and that's put life first. It showed his maturiy and if he's wanting to come back to the staff team I'm pretty sure he's also going to catch up on any rules that might've changed when he was last staff. Good luck on your application mate. 

• Agree 1

Current: Stroodle's Work Slave (DU Intel DIrector) | DU ARCL SFC

Past: BCMD Doom | Senior Admin | Training Officer

+1 he’s been here before and he is back to do some work why stop him

• Agree 2

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead