[ACCEPTED] Tunnel's Staff Application

Tunnel

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Tunnel's Staff Application

RP Name: TR DU ARFL SFC Tunnel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147516223

VIP (Y/N): No

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (NA-West)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator on this server because I want to help the community and in time, hopefully become a great GM for the server. I'm someone who is almost always available and I put a decent amount of hours onto this server every week. I am active across all days of the week unlike some who have trouble getting on during the week. As far as being a potential GM candidate in the future, I am a very experienced GM and have built plenty of high quality dupes for other servers that were used by battalions for elaborate tryouts or missions. Furthermore, I have never had any staff issues or issues at all with anyone on Synergy and I believe that I am an easy person to get along with. I know that I will bring a lot of maturity to the administration team and I am committed to making sure that I uphold all my duties as admin.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a very easy going person that people can easily get along with. Over the past couple of years I have played a ton of SWRP servers, mainly Superior Servers where I had about 1500 hours and a lot of experience in dealing with odd situations. In DU, I am a relatively new member but I have helped the battalion reform its documents and the ARF branch to a healthy 8 active members. I am very well-rounded in being able to work quickly and efficiently and I have shown that to my battalion and I hope I get the chance to show that to the Administrators as well. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Unfortunately, I do not have any staff experience on any GMOD but I do have plenty on other games.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 175 hours and 58 minutes

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

A Big part about Staffing is Adaptability, and being ready to handle the Job you want, and the Job you have. While I think you'll make a Great GM in the future, I have faith that you'll be able to get there in no time. Dedication, Commitment, and overall readiness to do what you need to do, while doing what needs to be done will take you far. This is the same Mindset that helped me on my First Server being Staff, and I have faith that it'll help you as well. 

Good luck, looking forward to working with you man. 

• Agree 1

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead