[ACCEPTED] Dubz Staff App

Dubz

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Dubz Staff Application

RP Name: Jedi Knight II Consular Lens | 21st R1-H4L0

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86832747

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

Personally, I just came out of Retirement due to sheer boredom, after leaving my Previous Server. SR Has always been my Rebound, since I initially joined as a Refuge from my very first Server, but, I figured if any Server deserved prior commitment it’s this one after all this time. When I had last left, I had zero Staff experience, and, had a vastly different opinion of staff in general, although with my Recent Server, It feels weird not being in that mindset, and wrong to not put the experience to proper use.SR Has been through it all, from it’s ups and downs, yet it’s held strong through all that time. After seeing Server after Server fail, despite doing all I can to help them not, this Server seems like the best direction to put my efforts towards. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I’m someone who’s prided themselves on being upfront, honest, and constructive with my input, Due to my Southern Upbringing, I’ve never been a fan of beating around the Bush, but growing up loving to write, I’ve been able to find a good Mix of being Direct and upfront, without beating someone to death with the Point.About a Year ago I found my First SWRP Server, and since I’ve been Everything from Commander Cody, to Grandmaster Yoda, all the way to where I am now, Tired and Bored. I’ve had Farwells, but now,I’m here to stay having picked SR for my Retirement Home. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

My Last Server [REDACTED], is the first Server I tried being Staff, before then I had zero experience and the Mindset that Staff worked like Discord Mods. I went from TMod, the Lowest Position, to DvL, Where I essentially ran the Staff Team High Command, Handled Commander Apps, and worked as the Server Owner’s Right Hand man. This was through about 4-5 Months of being on 12+ hours a day, 7 Days a week.

Personally,I focused more so on the Enforcement and GM aspect of Staff, although I’d prefer to stay away from GM This time around. I prided myself on my Dedication, Unbiased Approach, and my Professional Mindset with staff. While some people found it hard to separate Staff Life from Player, I managed pretty well.

Once I achieved the Rank of Head Admin, My Duties shifted from helping with Events, to helping all Departments, from Intel, to GM, all the way to Recruitment. I worked well at adapting, however due to a Lack in Staff, and a Failure to Enforce Requirements from Higher Ups, Out of the Two and eventually three Head Admins, I ended up carrying most of the Workload.

This, Combined with a lack of Involvement with the Server Owner, resulted in Several Staff leaving the Staff Team, as well as the Majority of the GM Department, causing even more of a Work Load. This, combined with the Stress of the Position, is why I eventually resigned as DvL about a Month in, despite the work I had done so far. The Overall Problems with Structure, and the Lack of Enforcement does not seem to be a Problem within SR, however I have no plans of Joining the GM Department currently. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 483 Hours

Banned

+1 

• Friendly 1

3 minutes ago, Deku said:

+1, excited to work with you on the team if you get it. 

Same with you man

6 hours ago, DeluxeChamp said:

+1 excited to see  what you bring to the server

Hoping to bring a lot of what I learned from my Last Server, with a lot more team involved

19 hours ago, Elijah said:

+1 good luck

Thank ya

1 hour ago, xander said:

+1 Active

I try, having gmod on my SSD has worked wonders

20 hours ago, Chew said:

+1 interesting story :PepoThink:

Very :pepeLaugh:

12 hours ago, Lucky said:

+1 Excited to see what you can bring to the team

Looking forward to it. It'll be a lot bigger than what I'm used to, but, Big Server is far from the most common problems these days.