[ACCEPTED] KILLER'S Staff Application

K1ller

RP Name: 501st ARFO SSG KILLER

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196878209

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: Eastern standard time

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I really love this entire community and as a whole everyone is amazing and I want to make it even better for the new players to see that too. I can help in many ways and I am on the server a little too much, but I love every second of it. Also I can help with minges and other problems so we can make the server the best it can be at all times. And if you make me a staff member you'll always have a guaranteed staff member online throughout the day. And I can also be at any one's assistance at any time they need me since I'm online basically all day. And my final reason to be an admin is for me to meet new people and to help everyone and make sure everyone's is happy at the end of the day.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My real name is Robert. I'm 16 and i'm currently a senior in high school. I live in New York and it's terrible to live in this state but it's a great place to visit. My birthday is on Halloween so i'll be 17 in 13 days, I also have ADHD so im on a lot at night while also being on a lot during the day so you will probably always see me on since i don't sleep much. I am also a track runner for my school and I made it to states. I also have been playing Garry's mod for like 4 years now and I game way too much in my life but it's amazing to play with such a great community on the synergy clone wars RP server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Sadly i don't have any previous staff experience

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

125:51:14

Edited by K1LLER

Former 501st JTL,ARFO,1stLT | Former 104th 2ndLT

+1 I have been playing with Killer and he has done a lot of work in the ARF Regiment and can become an amazing Staff member (basically he works hard).  He is an amazing guy overall and he deserves to become staff.

Edited by Ger-ma-gur

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

On 10/18/2020 at 5:57 AM, Ger-ma-gur said:

+1 I have been playing with Killer and he has done a lot of work in the ARF Regiment and can become an amazing Staff member (basically he works hard).  He is an amazing guy overall and he deserves to become staff.

Exactly what this man said, with me being the REGL in 501st ive been seeing how much this man has been putting work into helping out the regiment and I am sure enough he can take on staff. +1

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 Good man, I see him doing well.

Current: Dumbass, Omega 15 CPL Fi (Again...)

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

+1 Seem like good person 

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png