CWRP - Deku's Staff Application

Deku

RP Name: Executive Officer Comet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96546050

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator because I've put a lot of my own time in the server and I'd like to use it to give back to other people. I've been very active recently and I hope to put that activity to good use. I've been in a striving DU and transferred into a once inactive and damaged 104th, I realized the help the battalion needed and decided to take action. I understand the impact just one person can have so, I've decided to run for staff to make an even bigger impact. I also plan on making everyone's experience on the server to be enjoyable with events/encounters, and with enforcing the rules of the server so everything can run smoothly. I also plan on hosting more encounters/events during downtimes as I'm usually on during the times where nothing is happening.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a sixteen year old that juggles both high school and being on the server as much as possible. I enjoy having fun and creating a good environment for everyone around me, while also being serious in the most crucial moments. I also enjoy meeting new people and find it easy to get along with others to accomplish a similar goal.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do not have any past staff experience, I hope to learn as much as I can during my time as a staff member.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 327 hours.

Edited by Xeitrix
Name Change

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

+1, has a great attitude, good luck

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead