CWRP - Bricks Staff Application

Cox

RP Name: Brick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:169542529

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've been playing on synergy for about 4 months now and I have made a lot of memories along the way. I've always liked helping out people when I can so to be able to help out the server by accepting tickets, and whatever they need that involves staff. What i hope to someday do is be a GM because I have gotten a lot of ideas these past few months of good events that I would like to one day host. I would also like to build dupes for people because I have been grateful when people such as Darkk have used there time to make me a dupe real quick. I'm very active so that means I can help out whenever someone needs it. Finally the reason I want to be staff is to just be a good person and help people out like I said before hand.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I like to joke around whenever I get to but when its time to be serious I can realize it and will stop going from some joker, and become serious. I can work hard on something that I need to do, I once had a week of work to do that I got done in two days. An example of me trying to work hard besides the two days is i'm trying to revive the Jet regiment in my battalion and I wont give up until I do.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 716 

Edited by Cox
im adding more

Certified Giga Chad

Cox, you couldn't even hit the minimum amount of sentences for both sections. Come on man. 

Edit: The dent head updated it and added more, looks good +1

Edited by Lucky
Cox updated his application to meet the minimum requirement lol

The Clover Crew Leader

spacer.png

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead