Unrest In The Streets Of Coruscant - Wren

Wren

8/10 The event was amazing but the droid spawns were not the best

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

7/10

Not bad, I appreciate that we were given a lot of opportunity to make it fun in our own way. The spawning was a bit much and the story was a bit hard for me to follow. The Bounty Hunters respawning on top of where they died and whipping out their shotguns or one shot snipers was also mildly annoying.

Overall I had a good time, thanks for the deployment! 

3/10 This was a really poorly put together event because Arizona had a amazing idea how the event would go down and it really was poorly put because CG has no Idea where PD or Bank was for a good half hour we spent a lot of time just trying to find where everything was. Along with this there was quite a bit of lack of organization but I have been ranting for awhile. This is not just me but you can ask any of the CG for that event and they will agree with me from CG's side it was quite bad. 

Current: GM ARC SSG | Former CG CMD & Stone

spacer.png

I honestly have to put 3/10.

1) There was almost no Authority over the EJs... (BHs Pushed into Our Spawn?)
2) The Breifing was Non Existent According to our BCMD.
3) Multiple Events happened Simultaneously making us Question.... WTF is going on here.
4) No Signs to Assist with important Building Labeling. (Makeing people go is this where Im needed?)
5) ... I can Nit Pick all I want, there are a few more things. but these are the Main ones.

-I'm Aware you didn't have much help in the end. And I have Suffered in my Events from that Too...

Edited by Qal
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Dr_Zynth said:

3/10 This was a really poorly put together event because Arizona had a amazing idea how the event would go down and it really was poorly put because CG has no Idea where PD or Bank was for a good half hour we spent a lot of time just trying to find where everything was. Along with this there was quite a bit of lack of organization but I have been ranting for awhile. This is not just me but you can ask any of the CG for that event and they will agree with me from CG's side it was quite bad. 

I have to admit it was a good idea but it is hard as i lost my helpers and no one knew where anything was so im sorry about this.

Aye I'm in 212th!

3 minutes ago, Qal said:

I honestly have to put 3/10.

1) There was almost no Authority over the EJs... (BHs Pushed into Our Spawn?)
2) The Breifing was Non Existent According to our BCMD.
3) Multiple Events happened Simultaneously making us Question.... WTF is going on here.
4) No Signs to Assist with important Building Labeling. (Makeing people go is this where Im needed?)
5) ... I can Nit Pick all I want, there are a few more things. but these are the Main ones.

-I'm Aware you didn't have much help in the end. And I have Suffered in my Events from that Too...

I'm Sorry like i have been blaming this on my "helpers" a lot, I Briefed the commanders gave them objectives but I guess wolffe kind of rushed it as he is eager to get going, I let my event jobs have a bit to much freedom and that's my bad. Sorry.

Aye I'm in 212th!

4 minutes ago, jwmain said:

I have to admit it was a good idea but it is hard as i lost my helpers and no one knew where anything was so im sorry about this.

I understand this but I hope you can take this criticism and turn it into something much greater and better in your future events. 

Current: GM ARC SSG | Former CG CMD & Stone

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Dr_Zynth said:

I understand this but I hope you can take this criticism and turn it into something much greater and better in your future events. 

Yes I Will And I Appreciate You Rating The AAR And Sending Feedback.

Aye I'm in 212th!