Mysterious Object PT 2

Dennis

Name: Dennis

Who helped (If applicable): Maddoxx

Event Name: Mysterious Object PT 2

Link to Event Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NRl7i0Dc2zSjUUqE-_yI6it7U56SUtnZYtCJ6SKqPQE/edit?usp=sharing

KrMCdFv.png

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

8/10 nice rp, nice combat abit short

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

8/10 was a good event but was a bit quick and i'd like more to do

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

6/10

It was fine for what it was and I can tell you put effort into it just by looking at your little set pieces. But honestly, it kinda felt like something that could have been done on main. It had little more depth than an average VIP extraction simulation.

Thank you for deploying us though and thank you for actually placing the enemies intelligently.

• Agree 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC