The Attack on and in orbit of Tatooine

jacobfyfe

10/10 If I could rate this higher I would. This was the best event and I mean this when I say the best event I have ever been a part of. It gave me chills at the end for the death of ranger. I absolutely loved this and the end of it with the invasion, it felt like I was getting pressured from all sides.

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

10/10 GODDAMN THIS EVENT WAS AMAZING, from the beginning defending the ship in a huge dogfight, to leaving in drop pods and having me lift excess ships and place them into a wall, to the reinforcements coming in. 100% best event I've ever done.

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness. 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Words cannot describe this event 
it was going above and beyond, this is the first time in YEARS i was attached to a character, actually got some goosebumps when Ranger died
Like god damn it felt so good 
The fucking holding out MADE IT ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE WE WERE ON THE BRINK OF DEATH
THE RENEFORCEMENTS COMING IN WAY SO GOD DAMN SEXY omg was lovely to see and felt amazing
10/10 would rate WAY FUCKING HIGHER if i could like omg AMAZING WORK

• Friendly 1
15 minutes ago, Woeny said:

Words cannot describe this event 
it was going above and beyond, this is the first time in YEARS i was attached to a character, actually got some goosebumps when Ranger died
Like god damn it felt so good 
The fucking holding out MADE IT ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE WE WERE ON THE BRINK OF DEATH
THE RENEFORCEMENTS COMING IN WAY SO GOD DAMN SEXY omg was lovely to see and felt amazing
10/10 would rate WAY FUCKING HIGHER if i could like omg AMAZING WORK

Ranger was so fucking much fun to play.
Hats off jake. 
That had to be my favorite event job to play ever. 
I HELPED AND THAT WAS 10 OF 10
THAT WAS SO FUCKING FUN

• Winner 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

For anyone who wants this, my new dipshit foxtrot actually recorded this. @Daytona211 You should watch this aswell. THIS is how we do what we discussed :D

12:10 passiverp ends and the attack starts

33:39 is the escape pods
126:45 is the big landing and by far the cleanest AT-TE dropoff the server has ever seen @jacobfyfe :D

• Winner 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.