[ACCEPTED] Bleaches Staff Re-Application Again.

Bleach

RP Name:

Delta RC-1207 "Sev"

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:156107399

VIP (Y/N):

Y

Timezone:

EST

What was your previous staff rank?:

Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?:

Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?:

I was getting burnt out from the server.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

I want to join the staff team again because during my time as staff I had lots of fun and I loved being in staff. But like all good things that came to an end. But now i'm not burnt out, i'm not going to get burnt out. I wanna host more sims for people host more events for people, host lots of things. Rejoin the GM team and continue from where I left off before I did the whole resignation.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

My previous time as a staff member went rather well I would say. I hosted lots of events/encounters. Deployed lots of battalions and I handled the tickets that I needed to take. I didn't take tickets I didn't need to take. I feel like I was a pretty good staff member.

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Yep

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin