The fallen PT 1

Bud

Name: Hades 
helpers: Bud aven darkk foxey barge spark kull 

summary:  so basically the fallen is a hive mind entity that seeks to infect the universe and his first target is the clone base on felucia. The way the event is going to work is that we are gonna periodically attack each one of the outposts. This way each battalion can have a moment to defend their outpost. Then we're gonna have a massive attack on the base where people will get infected. Throughout this ther will be a considerable amount of rp involved witht the Jedi consulars and sages as they are the only ones that can heal the fallen people. the way the fallen infects is by breathing a toxic fume into them that links the fallens mind toi them. the only way to then heal them is to subdue them and use the force to banish the influence away. im hoping to have a lot of helpers to be characters inb this so that we may have a large pc army to combat the amount of rc shotguns. and thats the brief summary

writting AAR for him 

this was an amazing event idea and it was great. I loved the mysterious aspect of the event. However i would like to see more people being made "fallen troopers" and give CG a bit more RP (;. But it was a really good event and i liked it very much. 10/10

Edited by Arizona
Forum Admin

7/10

SUGGESTION HERE: Do NOT warp to outer base front if you are not ready to be counter attacked as well as do not begin to storm base. Both happened and I was yelled at for interfering, please just set up within admin box. It is there for a reason. Otehr than that, great shit.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

15 minutes ago, Foxey said:

Don't forget the chart! Really though, I loved the voice- it gave me the chills. 8/10!

KrMCdFv.png

foxey you dont have to put chart you can but dont have to from what i was told

Edited by Bud