Egert's Staff Application

Egert

RP Name:2ndACS IT MED CSM Egert

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171624266

Timezone:GMT +2

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I wanna become Staff is because i wanna help out the community and my wish is 
to make the server a better server and to help those in need of accistance.I wanna give everything ive got to be a good staff member.I will use my staff powers to help the server.I want to become staff is because i dont see that many admins on when im on so i thought i should try and become staff.My friends that are on the server they said hey you should become a staff member because they don't see that many staff on.I will try to be on as much as i can when im staff.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):Im Estonian and i live in a small city called Tallinn.
I play Garry's Mod a lot and i play on Synergy Roleplay a lot aswell.
I like playing on the server and i like the people on the server to because their friendly and nice people from what ive seen.

Do you have any previous staff experience?No, but i want this to be my first experience.

very active 212th member would make a great staff member

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin