[ACCEPTED] Peace' Staff application

Peace

RP Name: DS ARC PLTL SFC Mack

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:447713609

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an admin to mainly climb the ranks and help out my battalion. As of recent I have noticed it is hard to to get anyone to take my tickets of setting down dupes and such, but I know that I won't be able to do stuff like that as a NA, but I will be able to as I climb staff ranks. I want to be able to help the server as much as I can as  NA, and I am ready to take the responsibilities of staff head on. I am currently in CG so I am used to the settling of arguments and investigating claims of that degree. I am excited to see what the staff team will bring me.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a high school junior taking a technical college class for law enforcement. I am currently in the Air force auxiliary so I will almost always be occupied on Tuesday nights,  and I do work a fair bit trying to chase that bag. But all of this shouldn't interfere with me getting on the server too much.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No I do not, but I am ready to learn.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:
Peace is playing Pokemon GO has played for 1420:29:11 (AFK name)

Edited by Peace
Forum Admin

+1, this big brain is a hard worker 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

+1