Base Go Boom Boom

AAR Template

Name: Otter

Who helped (If applicable): OXi, Dash-44, Raze

Summary of encounter:A Sith lord and Commandos Were Hied To make the base go sky High And Kill the Chancellor

Link to encounter Document (optional): 

KrMCdFv.png

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

5/10 - I wasnt quite sure what was being done here other than a Sith talking in OC and placing Bombs down. Was pretty confused. The most action we got was CG burning down Palpatines Door

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

You just had a person run around and place bombs but yet, did nothing rather than hunt Palpy. This felt more like a CG encounter, because 41st was plotting on blowing up a BH the whole time. *We was aiming before 501st was so yeet* So based on the scale I got to give it 2 out of 10. 

-The post below me is wrong as 41st is always on the wall.

Edited by KillJoy

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

2 minutes ago, KillJoy said:

You just had a person run around and place bombs but yet, did nothing rather than hunt Palpy. This felt more like a CG encounter, because 41st was plotting on blowing up a BH the whole time. *We was aiming before 501st was so yeet* So based on the scale I got to give it 2 out of 10. 

This is factually inaccurate 501st was waiting to kill the bh before 41st arrived on scene 

I believe person name was Rave not raze 

It gave people something to do even if some didnt like it or didnt get a good part of it.

7/10

Keep on hosting these, even if there bad feedback it should only tell ya to do more and progress further into the future.