CWRP McNob Staff Re-application

BobMcNob

RP Name: CG SGT Sigma

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150237956

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was removed from the staff team due to my inactivity.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team to create events on the server and help set up sims. I also want to help take care of tickets as I feel many staff do not take them. Mostly I wanted to join staff to make very creative events that get people on the server.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think that my previous venture into staff was ok. I wasn't the most active staff, but I liked most of the people in the program. I generally tried my best to be helpful.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

+1 Good luck :)

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

I do not have much interactions/conversations with you so my judgement will be based of your application and the judgement of others. You have good intentions stated on your application and it is nicely structured. However, my only question is that is there going to be any difference between your period before as a staff member and your present period as a staff member? If there is what will be the difference? I'll give my judgement once you answer this question, Good Luck.

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums