Dox's Leave

With a heavy heart im saying i must go for the server has become something that im dissipointed of.
I played this server for 5 years been here since the beginning i just cannot play anymore the staff has ignored the community for the last time
We will no longer get what we souly desire a good and amazing server with an amazing playerbase but with this year the player base has diminished and nothing is 
left except for the cold empty shell of a server that once had pride and honor this is not much of rant this is just my goodbye to a server i used too play for years
i've met alot of friends here
such as 
-crow
-egg
-Clorox
-Castarius
-and many more
I'm really gonna miss this server.
spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by KGYeti
Banned

o7

Edited by Jaydon

I've been here for 4 years, including Icefuse and then the split that created Synergy, and I have no clue who you are. Saying you've been here for 5 years implies you joined Icefuse SWRP on around Day 1, which I highly doubt. Your account was also created on March 2019 on the forums.

edit: I see patrick speaking in that first screenshot so you may be a late 2017 or 2018 guy with a newer forum account but I have never heard the name Yeti back on Icefuse. It's fine if you want to leave but lying about your time here to try and get an emotional appeal out of others isn't the right way to do it.

Edited by Bolt
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1

bolt

2 hours ago, KGYeti said:

I played this server for 5 years

Who in gods name are you I've been here 3 years almost and have not seen you plus your screenshots are from somewhat recently.
Seems like you're just lying to try and spark something in the server

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

• Retired Founder

The crazy thing here is the staff team as of recent (other than the small stint of Mitchell & Fizzik being Directors) is the most open, transparent and cooperative that they have ever been. We have been striving to work with all members of the community and make sure we disclose as much information as possible.

As stated above by other members of the community, this looks like a publicity stunt to attempt to start drama and pointing out issues (that aren't really there) with no solutions offered. You complain about the staff team yet I have never seen you offer a solution, heck I've never seen you EVER and I've been here for 4 years (which is almost 3 years of Synergy and 1 year Icefuse) and not seen you once.

Fair enough for people to criticize but you are complaining that this is the "last time" but you have never spoken up? Didn't know High Staff had to read the minds of all members of the community.

Other than that, good luck with life.

I'm going to be honest as a Director, I don't quite understand where this is coming from? If you had / have issues with the staff team then you need to voice your concerns to the relevant people. Follow CoC NA --> A --> SA --> VA --> HA --> Director ---> Head of Administration. Myself and Freck are very open to the community and I believe have been one of the most transparent Directors, alongside others who have been in our shoes, in recent months.

Obviously, there are elements behind the scenes that we can't share with every member of the community, due to professionalism and such, but this is like any other server in my opinion. In fact I would like to say that the Syngery Staff team / High Staff Team are more open to the community than a majority, not all, of leadership on other servers out there. 

To reiterate this to those who are reading this post: Me and Freck are here to help the community, we've said it many times before. If you have any comments, concerns or issues; then these issues need to be brought to us. Unfortunately, we can't be everywhere at once and we can't read minds. Communication has to flow both ways. 

Sad to see a member leave the community, I can only hope the best for you in the future. 

• Winner 1
Forum Admin

o7 stranger! if staff doesn't listen to you next time, make sure to make another ticket

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

On 8/7/2020 at 4:28 PM, Bolt said:

I've been here for 4 years, including Icefuse and then the split that created Synergy, and I have no clue who you are. Saying you've been here for 5 years implies you joined Icefuse SWRP on around Day 1, which I highly doubt. Your account was also created on March 2019 on the forums.

edit: I see patrick speaking in that first screenshot so you may be a late 2017 or 2018 guy with a newer forum account but I have never heard the name Yeti back on Icefuse. It's fine if you want to leave but lying about your time here to try and get an emotional appeal out of others isn't the right way to do it.

You realize not everyone who plays on the server has an account on the fourms right? the only reason why i made this one was too apply for staff and even then i barely even got on too the fourms too watch drama