Shockpoints GM App V3

Name: Shockpoint
SteamID: STEAM_0:72936970
Current Staff Rank: SA
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: Foxtrot RC-14 1stLT Paroxysm has played for 3576:37:05.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 10. I've seen every episode of the show, been in many different battalions, and understand the lore of all battalions, subunits, and the like.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I really think certain battalions struggle to get deployed, alongside SOBDE as a whole, and I seek to do fleshed out storyline events for SOBDE and left out battalions. I really have a lot of ideas meant for small squad infiltration and missions akin to those in the game Republic Commando. I've helped with many events in the past, and since Ive rebecome GH, Ive been told by several people to apply. I really think my time on the server can vouch for me, as I've been through countless events, good and bad, to know how to make a good event (Though theres always room to learn I suppose). Though I haven't been a gamemaster in a LONG time, I really think through helping with events I have worked up the experience and courage to do it again.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: Nope!
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12IsTvHT-IQn1GrjP7WVDxSXDiqIORtuHBMzmsPUCIYo/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Edited by Shockpoint

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Forum Admin

+1
You legit built one of the best dupes i've ever seen for me. Amazing GH and amazing staff member.

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Congratulations! You have been accepted for interview!

Contact a GMO+ by 08/11/2020 to conduct your interview!

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker